Important things to remember:
- Students may be asked to have a clicker for any class. Students will be expected to purchase the clicker, which can then be used throughout their time at Drake. Another option is to purchase a license for the Responseware app on your mobile device (the download is free but there is a fee to registrar/activate the app).
- Turning Technologies has been selected as Drake’s clicker provider.
- While Responseware licenses are available which permit a laptop, IPod or IPhone to be used as a clicker, students are cautioned that some instructors do not permit use of these technologies in their classes. Thus, a student who has purchased a license might still be required to buy a clicker for a specific class.
Information and Directions for Clickers:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Registration of Student Clicker Device inside a Blackboard course
- Changing the Channel on a clicker device
For further assistance with clicker devices, please contact customer support toll-free at 1-866-746-3015 or by email at email@example.com.
Drake Law School and Responseware
Drake Law School students are required to purchase and use Responseware for their classes.
- Law School information about purchasing a Responseware license for your mobile device (app)
- Law School information about creating a Responseware account
- The instructor needs to create and give students the Session ID to link your Responseware account (answers)
For further information about Responseware, please visit the Law School TurningPoint website for students or please contact customer support toll-free at 1-866-746-3015 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.