Important things to remember:
- Students may be asked to have a clicker for any class. Students will be expected to purchase the clicker, which can then be used throughout their time at Drake. Another option is to purchase a license for the Responseware app on your mobile device (the download is free but there is a fee to registrar/activate the app).
- Turning Technologies has been selected as Drake’s clicker provider.
- While Responseware licenses are available which permit a laptop, IPod or IPhone to be used as a clicker, students are cautioned that some instructors do not permit use of these technologies in their classes. Thus, a student who has purchased a license might still be required to buy a clicker for a specific class.
Information and Directions for Clickers:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Registration of Student Clicker Device inside a Blackboard course
- Changing the Channel on a clicker device
For further assistance with clicker devices, please contact customer support toll-free at 1-866-746-3015 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drake Law School students are required to purchase and use Responseware for their classes. Responseware app is free to download, but registering the account costs are as follows: 1 year is $17.50, 2 year is $31.50, and 4 year is $35.00.
- Information about purchasing a Responseware license (and creating a Responseware account) for your mobile device (app) and Drake’s code is 7iYu
- The instructor needs to create and give students the Session ID to link your Responseware account (answers)